“Our unrealized strengths are
our greatest areas for development
– not our weaknesses.”
I am a freelance consultant, certified change manager, coach, trainer and facilitator.
Many years of experience in internal and external communications and as a change manager in various industries and countries have helped me understand: People react very differently to challenges and transformation and wish to see their needs fulfilled.
Education and training
- Certified Conflict Consultant and Mediator
- Certified Resilience Trainer and Coach
- Certified Consultant in Positive Psychology
- Certified Strenghts Coach
- Certified Systemic Coach
- Certified Trainer
- Certified Change Manager
- Certificate in Positive Leadership (potential assessment and 360° feedback)
- Reiss Profile Master & LUXXprofile Master
- 9 Levels Consultant
- Public Relations Manager
- Certified Interpreter and Translator
- Since 2013 founder and owner of Chances in Change
- 9 years consultant, facilitator, coach and trainer
- 10 years change management
- 19 years internal and external communications, on a national and international level
- 14 years leadership experience with national, international and virtual teams
- 11 years project management
In my work I combine my passion for:
People, learning and communication
As individuals, teams and organizations we evolve a great deal when we put people first, focus on their strengths, needs and ideas, trust our passion and dare to face the unknown.
My work is based on the idea of:
Chances in Change – Inspiring Development
“Chances in Change” means to seize opportunities, be active and enjoy your professional and private life. All situations offer opportunities to learn.
“Change” does not mean to alter who people are. It means to discover what is already good in organizations and individuals and to use existing talents. It means to align our behavior with positive goals and to communicate our needs. The result is more resilience and health – for organizations, teams and individuals.
The key to this:
understand – create – communicate
Learn to better understand yourself, your organization and others and to know what you really wish to achieve. Keep in mind the interdependencies and focus on where you see the most potential. Take responsibility and create opportunities by experimenting, learning and adapting. Communicate in a way that strengthens your relationships. In organizations encourage teams to use their individual strengths. Foster a creative learning environment, support cooperation and innovation across borders and generations.
Promoting health, happiness and innovation
Research has shown: Those who live and work based on their strengths and resources can avoid or overcome exhaustion and burnout, benefit from diversity and understand pressure as challenge. Innovation and change are no longer considered insurmountable, they become opportunities.
This approach is the foundation of my offering for individuals, organizations, leaders and (project) teams both on a national and international level.